I tried to engage in conversation with my coworkers but my heart wasn't really in it.
Last night I got that feeling, like I and the world were about to fold in on itself and spiral into endless nothingness.
The Clouds today look beautiful and soft.
I stared up at them between the minutes of crushing agony that is the pit I call my workplace.
The clouds are as white as pillow stuffing today,
"I don't believe it will rain."
I imagine I am trying to lay comfortably upon them but I only sink deeper until I sink past the clouds, hurdling down back to the ground desperately flapping my arms that have now become wings.
But my bones are too dense and I only propel my body down faster and faster the feathers falling off me and up into the sky.
"I want to fly!"
I cry, before my body hits the ground in a beautiful display of gore and I am once again in the pit of agony and despair.
"Why must I only deal in the extreme?", I say to myself.
I don't believe I'll ever feel clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment